If you own a B2B business, you will need a reliable search engine optimization especially if you wish to create a long term leads that will provide you a substantial income. Of course, you have to follow specific tips and methods so that you can do it with efficiency.
You can find yourself at the moment where you are producing valuable and informative content, but you still have a lack of leads, traffic, and shares. On the other hand, you may have millions of other competitors that are ranking higher than you due to better optimization approaches.
Some business has problems because they have enough traffic, but it is not converting, which means that profits are dropping. We recommend you to visit BBB so that you can determine which SEO agency is the best for your specific requirements.
However, before we start providing you tips, you should understand the difference between B2C and B2B search engine optimization:
The Difference Between B2B and B2C SEO
The main distinction between these two business model is based on the nature of the business. Since B2B features multiple decision makers, you should implement it appropriately, while on the other hand business-to-client functions with only one.
At the same time, products and services that B2B companies are making are usually more expensive and have higher quality than B2C goods. That is the main reason for longer business cycles that you will have to consider when it comes to business-to-business sales.
The Most Important Website Pages For B2B Companies
- The Homepage – In most cases, the homepage is the vital part that will help your customers to reach you and check out whether you are professional or not. More often journey starts with the website, so you have to design it to transparently provide why they should choose you and try to present a feel of your brand that will help the visitor with the decision. Therefore, you have to start convincing your visitors and informing them on what you can do, why should they choose you and are you a more practical choice than others.
- Product/Service Features Page – This particular page has two essential goals. The first one is to provide advantages to the visitors of your offers and products that you wish to sell. Now, you will get a chance to prove and present why you’re the best choice the visitor can make. It should be sufficient and light page that will explain in simple words what are benefits of the service or product you’re presenting. Have in mind that in most cases, they will enter your homepage first and then click to the product and service page, which is why you should provide them with practical and simple solutions that make sense. You should implement appropriate keywords so that you can reach more organic leads than before.
- Comparison Pages – As soon as you check the first B2B website that you will notice on Google search engine, you will see that a first few feature comparison and testimonial page. Since you’re targeting other businesses that are looking to switch from your competitors, you should implement keywords that other will search for, because that way you will be able to reach a higher amount of audience than before.
Check this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business-to-business if you wish to learn more on B2B businsess model.
B2B SEO Tips
- Create a Perfect Website Structure – Since our brains function by using the routine, you should avoid being to create and go for traditional styles and ways to create a website and design it. Therefore, a logical and predictable structure is much more convenient than an unusual one. At the same time, having a responsive and appealing site structure will be much simpler to use, and it will increase the number of time visitors will spend on it. You should organize the content so that your visitors could navigate with ease. Therefore, you should minimize the number of clicks that your visitors should make to reach the pages you wish to present to them. You can share past blogs on new ones, which will increase their ability to get indexed, and you will also flatten your content to reach a wide audience.
- Use Secure Browsing – Since everything is online, the emerge of hackers increased, so you have to make sure that everything stays safe. Google will always favor sites that feature secure browsing, and they will get better rankings than others. Today, it is a necessity that you have to implement, which means that you have to run on HTTPS, or you will be marked as insecure. If you do not have HTTPS, that will be insecure, and you will reduce overall ratings and rankings. Since B2B services and products tend to be more expensive and to have a longer buying cycle than B2C, you have to make sure that everything is secured. You should do it by ensuring that you’re using SSL or HTTPS, so contact your hosting provider to learn more about it.